View Single Post
Posts: 184 | Thanked: 327 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Nizhny Novgorod
Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
Hi Sergey

IMAP folder mapping is not working for me. I can select a folder but it's not changed/reflected in the Mails app. Additionally, when I re-open you app an select e.g. the Trash folder to see it's mapped IMAP folder there's no entry selected/mapped.

Do you have an idea what could be the reason?
I have localized folder names (e.g. "Papierkorb" for the Trash folder). Could this be this issue? Would be great if you could get this to work!

Let me know if I can do something to help you to locate the bug.

Also it would be nice to set the mapping to "not mapped". I know the Mail client has this ability because at another imap mail account where I only have "INBOX", "Sent" and "Trash" (in English, not localized - mapping works out of the box) the other "default" folders like Drafts (in my case it would be "Entwürfe") aren't displayed at all.
hi, try the 0.0.8 version. Folder's mapping should be fixed here I'll add the "Local Storage" in the list of the folders and it will be equal to "not mapped" state. Thanks for your feedback!

Originally Posted by The Best Isaac View Post
At the other account with the localized folder names it shows me these additional default folders but they aren't mapped to any IMAP folder, so I assume they are stored somewhere locally?
Yes, they should be stored in "Local Storage" folder.

Don't know how to sync your Hotmail account as an Exchange account with your Nokia N9? Use MeMailSettings! For help you can check out MeMailSetting's support page.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sergey_Kashin For This Useful Post: