View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
Originally Posted by thedead1440 View Post
jalyst, you can actually link your TMO account to maemo account to get the thanks and posts counted into karma...
Although IIRC it does take time for the above process to complete hence why I remember I wasn't allowed to vote in the Q2 council elections...I was too new...This time round though I think I may be allowed but ya there will be a huge number of users who won't be allowed to vote...Then again I'm not too sure how the karma system works and why its given that importance so I rather not comment on the appropriateness of karma...
Well there you go, you learn something new every day, I never knew that, I'm amazed I've missed that over the years!
Still seems a bit cumbersome, leaves out way too many people who dont even know about it & probably should be part of the process etc.
But no doubt this has all been carefully considered, & this approach deemed the best option for a range of reasons...

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
I vote for jalyst!
Most posts should be president.
Why use karma?
I'm not running for either, zero interest, other than ensuring some decent users get into both roles.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-09-15 at 16:29.

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: