View Single Post
Reaver *should* also store WPA key (alongside other informations) in /home/user/reaver/reaver.db - database file, which can be browser easily on-device, using dbBrowser (available from repositories).
---

Using latest 1.4 reaver build from this thread, I wasn't able to crack a single WPS PIN, despite trying on many different routers (although, with UP-To-Date firmwares). It just cycles up to 100% and start again from 0... WTF? Anyone else experiencing it?

BTW, I have also noticed, that many routers - after firmware upgrades - started to work differently, considering WPS. Now, when trying to connect to them "holy way" - via Maemo connection's manager - it shows me random PIN and instructions to input it into access point, instead of asking for PIN to be input on N900 side. MAy it be cause of inability to crack PIN - it started to expect certain PIN on AP web interface side on every connection, instead of using pre-defined PIN, required from client by AP? That would explain why it can try every possible PIN and still fail...

I wonder if such changes are effect of all buzz around Reaver - manufacturers releasing some lame update... Why the heck should anyone care for WPS, if she/he must login to AP web interface, before using it? Doing so, one can just copy proper Passphrase to device. It seems to kill all intended time-saving of WPS, alongside ease of use.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following User Says Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: