View Single Post
Posts: 2,361 | Thanked: 3,746 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Berlin - Love this city!!
Originally Posted by sygys View Post
This sure proofs why the n900 lacks good content. If i were a develloper and read this, i wouldnt even try to make a game anymore. everything is hacked and cracked or modified! games that come out is no match for you guys to hack in and play it for free.

This sure is the down side with the open source platform! You guys are clearly ruining the payed apps platform! big game developers like EA Dont like these things, and am quit sure there wont be any games from them if you guys keep screwing around with copyrighted game files
you clearly did not read the whole thread...

Originally Posted by Miika View Post
First of all, wow! We anticipated requests for level editor but didn't quite expect the users to put effort to reverse engineer their own. It's very nice to see the level of interest Angry Birds has received from the Maemo community.

As for any possible legal issues no worries, go for it!

On the other hand, we do have had discussions about our own level editor too but no concrete plans have been made yet. And because of that unfortunately I can't promise you any support currently.

If you have any suggestions regarding the level editor or Angry Birds in general we're all ears.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zehjotkah For This Useful Post: