View Single Post
Originally Posted by fredson View Post
Hi sony123,

I really like stockona, it's a great app. Thanks for your hard work.

I think I found a bug, so I'd like to report it. While editing your portfolio you can add stocks and enter the amount of shares and the 'price per share'. So far everything is fine but if I want to enter the price, I can't enter decimal values (e.g. 5.50). Maybe this is related to the fact, that for me (N9, german language) the keyboard only shows a comma (,) as a decimal separator and stockona expects a full stop?
After entering 5,50 for examle, and pressing save it shows "Buy @ NaN".

Edit: Changing keyboard layout to "swype" at least enables you to input fullstops instead of commas only. So issue fixed

And one more thing: Is ist possible to localize stockona? I think it would be nice to have your native language available . As for me I could help to translate stockona to german.

Best regards
Fredson
Thanks for the feedback!
Yes, the app expects a dot for fractional numbers. The issue is an easy-fix, I will add a function to convert comma to dot.

For localization, sure I will look into this. Actually, I should have done this but keep pushing it off.... I will post here when I am ready to take the translation files.

The Following User Says Thank You to sony123 For This Useful Post: