View Single Post
Posts: 2,222 | Thanked: 12,651 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ SOL 3
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Well, for now, it is all a little like:
[DAMN, NO quote]my uncle told my mother-in-law that his 4th nephew heard, that they don't send packages to private addresses in Russia. You know, this far-east asian country[/code]

Mainly, because official custom regulations seems to be in contrary to those "misty" comments.

Personally, I'm sending packages to private addresses in Russia every few weeks (last one arrived just three days ago), and all I can say is that they're prone to *terrible* delays. Russian customers seems to be well aware of that, and I haven't encountered a simple complain. Thus, I suspect that only pichlo will check it for sure, in time Until then, may the FUD be with you, Luke.
---

But, as per #14, I shouldn't be writing any of this, as I'm not going to start worldwide shipping company myself, anytime soon. After all, when you're representing FOSS/FOSH project, positive reactions to friendly feedback become your second nature, eh?

cheers,
/Estel
For sure YOUR comments are NOT of any help. and you better keep your sarcasm about second nature, your historical record regarding that isn't forgotten.
Also it's pretty obvious that you're plain wrong once more, since whitequark DID check, as I clearly posted for those able to read. You claiming that was all hearsay is silly and stupid, and clearly not inline with the "positive reactions" attitude you demand from others.