View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by hhbbap View Post
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Something funny happens to me when receiving a call. I am not sure if it is related to the Nuuksio release on my XperiaX or just unrelated thing;

When someone calls me and I answer, it takes almost 10 seconds before the audio connects. When I call someone it works OK.
Could be caused by CS (Circuit Switched) fallback: Phone normally on 4G, but switch to 2G/3G for native audio calls because (roaming) operator is not supporting VoLTE for this model. Less noticeable for outgoing call. Check if it is same delay on incoming calls if you are on 2G/3G network.
Sounds possible but I rather doubt it as I think the device should drop to 2G/3G when it starts to ring, and not only when I answer the call, right?

Actually I pinpointed the effect that's causing it, even though I am not sure why it behaves so;
I am using the Call Recorder by @dpurgin, and if I disable it then the received call is connected normally.

The workaround is simple really; I just let the phone ring about 5 times before answering it. Annoying but easy.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: