View Single Post
Posts: 1,994 | Thanked: 3,342 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ N900: Battery low. N950: torx 4 re-used once and fine; SIM port torn apart
Originally Posted by TheKit View Post
You can check the format with file command on the first one. It is either loopback image or tar archive. Did it get stuck on bootscreen before after doing zypper update?
Tar archive, yes, tar -xzvf on each of the files worked (as long as it isn't ancient tar of Maemo 5 Fremantle). After zypper update.

After I reinstalled Sailfish OS, as I was recovering files and settings, operating system apparently had a bright idea to install updates - I didn't call for them in command line. While videos play fine, camera doesn't work at all - so looking for an old version of nemo-gstreamer1.0-interfaces to downgrade to. No success, so far: https://build.merproject.org/search seems to have only 20150126, which is way too ancient.

What is the command to get zypper to downgrade packages to proper versions? Because I don't know which packages were upgraded above their working versions?

Thank you. Best wishes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Per aspera ad astra...

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wikiwide For This Useful Post: