View Single Post
Posts: 2,535 | Thanked: 6,681 times | Joined on Mar 2008 @ UK
Originally Posted by Matan View Post
Can you point me to the discussion that resulted in hildon-desktop changes included in SSU? Was inclusion of kernel-power discussed?
As I said above, at the moment the mechanism of having an SSU managed by the community is more important than the first testing release's content. As I also said, the processes around the SSU are still being formed, and will be discussed when the idea is proven to actually work.

Mohammad integrated patches and created a repo. It's been discussed in the hildon-desktop patch thread, the Modest patch thread, on maemo-developers with regards to getting HAM to recognise the repository as authorised and on maemo-community for some initial very-high level testing and feedback.

The conduit I set up to publicise potential avenues for exploration has covered it (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6); so I'm not going to get drawn into another debate about the visibility of pieces of information to individuals who may have missed it.

Nor do I think a debate on the support the Council is giving to an individual (and now small team)'s efforts is appropriate or useful. If you have your own effort that you'd like the Council to support, please get in touch.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Jaffa For This Useful Post: