View Single Post
Posts: 3,319 | Thanked: 5,610 times | Joined on Aug 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by DaSilva View Post
Are you the same guy who has posted those beautiful screenshots (mockups) here http://tabletui.wordpress.com/2009/1...ras-assistant/ ?
If yes, do you still have the plan to do it like that and when?
Nope, that's the danielwilms+wazd team (see here), BUT I have contacted Daniel and there'll certainly be at least some cross-pollination between the projects.

- Add changelog for updates (on details)
This is a bit tricky as update info is available only *within* the package. I'll talk to Jeremiah to see whether it can be made available via the web or sorts.

- Repository statistics has no legend and the graphs are displayed in a strange way (x-axis is not even horizontal!)
That's supposed to be a perspective-kind-of-view. The end result I'm aiming for is something like ivanzorkic's concept graph. Not nearly ready in the app, obviously

- Show a loading animation when it fetches all items for the list
- Show an arrow icon in the title to indicate that there is an options menu
- Use kinetic scrolling and remove the scrollbar (with PR1.1)
These are all PR1.1, actually (the graph shows the progress bar when loading... except it's also broken so I skipped it for the rest of the screens )

- Use the icon of the app if there is no screenshot
Appwatch doesn't quite know if there is a screenshot, I'm taking the imagery from downloads (that's where the '?' comes from). But sure, worth a thought.

- Too long applications names are not cut
- Version name is not readable if too long
- Date is cut by the scrollbar
- The graphical description labels ("Repo", "Date" etc.) don't have the right size and "Rating" is missing
Yeah, ivanzorkic originally used a different font and I messed up his layout Will try to make it look a bit more polished.

- Notifications button does nothing, not even an information for future development
Yes, broken ATM, but since I promised a release for last night I did not want to delay it because of that - at least you have something to look forward to the next version to

But very good work, it is one of my favorite apps
You're welcome

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to attila77 For This Useful Post: