View Single Post
@immi.shk
Thanks a lot for Your work on 3D mock-ups, I really appreciate Your work. Idea itself could work, but I'm not sure if I would be able to design it, at the same time keeping price (= amount of work and parts needed) reasonable

I'll think about crazy things (like battery containing of two 18650 = 6000 mAh real capacity, and almost no additional thickness!) after finalizing something simpler first - like in first post + some ideas from this thread (I'm checking possibilities of allowing alternative charging + alternative USB, and things like big microSD card slot, mainly). If base ideas will become true, we can think about full craziness stuff

also, please remember, that first thing that is going to come, is "big" backcover, followed by "standard" size backcover (probably, quite quickly after big one, as it's not hard to re-design it into flat) - with all goodies like better kickstand, camera cover etc.

Then, full body replacement will need quite *much* more time before completion. First thing first - I'm sure experience gained with backcover will help in creating full body replacement, and the latter will help much in creating "Crazy things" in future

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: