View Single Post
Originally Posted by vi_ View Post
Highly doubtful...
Hey, we are not discharging N900 on 1A or 2A from single cell... In fact, in dual cell setup, even our average-high 300 mA would be halved, resulting in 150 mA during heavy load, and 250 mA under super-heavy load (and 500 mA being absolute maximum, if You have turned everything that is turnable, + powering something out using hostmode, + torchling on, + CPU @ 100%, +...). For tripple cell, it would be even lower per cell. For this, standard manufacturer's way of measuring via 1/10C discharge (300 mA for 3Ah battery) is absolutely OK for us.

Originally Posted by Fallingwater View Post
What is your country?

Panasonic probably wouldn't lie, but you have no guarantee that the cells have been made by them. The ones you can find locally are probably Chinese fakes with "Panasonic" printed on them, especially if they're cheap. Genuine 3.1Ah 18650 are quite expensive; I've had a look, and I can't find them for less than 12 euro each shipped from European sellers.
Yea, I was talking about price tag 9-12 euro, locally. It's still cheap, compared to cost of dual-scud, or dual-polarcell, or any other 2 flat batteries, used to create 3000 mAh dual-mod one.
---

As for 3,8Ah, I also haven't confirmed it, but from initial info, it was also Panasonic (successor of the 3100 model). Maybe it was hoax, after all.

Still, 6Ah battery from two 18650's, bundled *inside* device (with total thickness little more than N900 with mugen cover) is neat for me

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!