View Single Post
Everyone,

To those who have stated that it's a battery issue...thank you for the input and helpful advice but as I already stated I have changed the battery out and I've only had the phone since April of this year.

Having to change out the battery and reflash when I don't have that much installed, have not rooted the phone or done any quirky developer stuff to it just speaks volumes about what a heap of s**t this phone is. It's completely unacceptable to have to exchange the battery after only 2 months and hope to god that some app doesn't make the phone freak out.

When the phone runs which is about for an hour and a half before I reach the 75% mark it is the best smart phone I've ever used. After that point the phone is just a flaming heap of garbage.

It's too bad as I have lost faith in the Jolla guys after this experience as well. If the N9 is the best they could do after years of R&D I really think the Other Half is going to have loads of little problems just like the N9 does and will flop horribly.

I've been writing apps in QML and the biggest project I have currently is for a Kayak app. I wanted to make a version for the N9 but to hell with that. I'm really looking forward to the Ubuntu phone and I'm going to put my resources into that.

Unfortunately, it's back to my rooted but stable as a rock SGII Android phone....and F.U. Nokia.

SB