View Single Post
Posts: 405 | Thanked: 961 times | Joined on Dec 2009 @ London, UK
Marc Dillon showing up like an ex who's left something at your house.

Hi, yeah, yeah, I know we haven't spoken in a while, how's that project of yours going? Great, great, cool. Look, I got bored of making chargers now I'm doing something with the buzzword of the day and I was wondering, could I tangentially strap myself to your project for little discernible reason? Yeah, I'll buy and give away some of ... what were you doing ... phones yeah right, those phone things you do, sure sure. I'll bundle my app on them and everything. Hey look maybe you could help me finish the app too actually, I know you love doing that? You still really have a special place in my heart (and on my ear), you'd do that for me wouldn't you? No no it won't take any time away from you staying afloat or relevant or ANYTHING like that. And you'll totally be my primary platform, the huge Android addressable market hasn't distracted me at all, I still only have eyes for you. So you'll send out the press releases and do some free work for me? Great great. SO COOL to see you again, look, sorry, but I got to run, BYE.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to vitaminj For This Useful Post: