View Single Post
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
People are having legitimate complaints in every country and for each build (Chinese or Finnish) that I've seen so far.

Blaming it on a particular country... folly at best. I have a Chinese built Australian version N9 and I have an Finnish built Dubai N9. They both have lag when updating the messages (be it email, Twitter or news feed) and that's before I had used N9 Quick Tweak.

Lag exists. It's not as bad as some folks are saying, but it's there on certain tasks or certain things.
The other poster was saying N9 is very laggy, as in super laggy. Plus most of the owners in this forum are from US, where n9 is not officially released. I noticed US owners here had the most problems,even some that I hv never heard or experience before in many yrs owning Nokia devices. I'm saying it could be certain settings. Or regular user who dunno that n9 does multitasking.

Sure there is lag but not like cannot load webpages or open apps for 5 min. If N9 performance they complain lagging,dunno what they will say abt n8 or c7 before Belle. Aft listening to so many ppl comments, lag is up to one's experience. I hv had friends with Samsung S2 who complain its lagging, which I find weird as S2 is dual core.