View Single Post
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Try finding Nokia Software Recovery Tool 6.0.5 although mine may only be working as installed it a while back, got a prompt to use in "Offline mode" and it recognised N9 as Product code 059J1W1.
Cant seam to find it. I've only spent 40-45 minutes on it so far, i'll get in to it a bit more later. But that might be the ticket. It does say 059L7N6 on the sim card holder, but i cant seam to find anything on the box it came in that corresponds, so it's hard to tell if they replaced the whole phone, and that is the right product code, or if it is my old sim card holder...

Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Another little known fact if you can find Nokia PC Suite v7.1.30.9 this will read "Contacts" & "Messages" upon N9, but you must ignore all prompts to update application.
That was cool, and helped me out with something i've been fuzzing over for ages. It's a LOT easier to go through and remove messages there, then on the phone. Just wish it would deal with "conversations" and not just sent or received, time, who, and so on.
Guess one cant get everything. Thanks.
All i had to do was downgrade from v7.1.180 something, which i suppose is the latest, and i was using to do the same tasks on my 5800 Music eXpress. Yes, i still have, and use one of those.
Sorry

*ashamed*

;- )