View Single Post
hello
i am very new to posting things on internettablettalk.com so bare with me if things are not in the right format and so on. I was not sure where i should or who i should go to for help, but i thought this might be the right place. So when started install i read all of the instructions. i choose to install the deb files on the internal(mmc2) card which is 8gb with 5gbs free so knew i had enough space. i installed local-mmc2.deb first everything when fine. when i installed kde-3.5.8-mmc2.deb it said that it could not install didnot know why so i read the installing infomation and it said that it needed the tar file in mmc2 first. then i downloaded the KDE358.tar.bz2 first couple of times the file wass very small or corrupted finially i got a clean download and reinstalled the kde-3.5.8-mmc2.deb file yet after about ten seconds it says that it cannot install. i tried this a couple of times yet it did not work each time. Then i went to the application manger's installed application page and saw the kde-3.5.8-mmc2.deb file installed with 0kb i tried to uninstall it and it would not uninstall and this is the point i am at now. i had an n800 with chinook installed. if anyone could give me some help with this issue it would be greatly appreciated