View Single Post
Posts: 3,096 | Thanked: 1,525 times | Joined on Jan 2006 @ Michigan, USA
Originally Posted by Jaffa View Post
The phrasing "Should talk.maemo.org create and support ..." suggests that a) the people behind talk.maermo.org (primarily Reggie) owe you something or are at your beck and call and b) it's not something you/anyone else is capable of doing.

No-one's saying there won't be another theme, but why demand Reggie does it?
I see nowhere it said Reggie has to do anything. Maemo.org should get it together. Use internal employees, use Quim's marketing money and pay someone. I don't really care, I just don't want to wait months, and I am sick of the "of your not willing to do it yourself" then shut-up attitude.

I filed a bug, talk.maemo.org is now part of maemo.org, so this becomes maemo.org's problem.

If it so easy that anyone can do it, why the hell isn't it getting done??
To all my Maemo friends. I will no longer be monitoring any of my threads here on a regular basis. I am no longer supporting anything I did under maemo at maemo.org. If you need some help with something you can reach me at tablethacker.com or www.facebook.com/penguinbait. I have disabled my PM's here, and removed myself from Council email and Community mailing list. There has been some fun times, see you around.