View Single Post
Hi everybody...
hope this could help... Firstly, this script is amazing in its simplicity... Thanks Red_Fox !!! I was having a problem with the "code" since ThePurge always return me a "sleep: invalid number "1s" everytime i tried an attack. Despite the first option to load drivers and set mac doesn't work, almost everything else works fine... I still could search and save APs and Clients but when i was trying perform an attack, everything that i got was a "sleep" error
I'm just a noob but figured out if the "s" couldn't be the problem (I use only the stock busybox). Then, tested "sleep 1s" on x-term e got the same error. So, i just remove each "s" of each sleep command of the code e now everything is fine . Works like charm !!! That's it.
Forgive me about the terrible english...

Edit: had to reboot to stop some unidentified process that was eating my battery and fake hostname still there... Searching for solution...
Edit2: as fas as i understood the scrip, it don't restore the original hostname. So i change it manuallly...
And the process that was draining battery was using wl12xx and i couldn't killed it even with kill -9 or anything. Only reboot brings device back to normal state. I was searching and findout an ancient bug with wl12xx that makes a full battery empty in 6 hours without big cpu activity. http://test.maemo.org/testzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=6615
Seens like it stays permanently searching an wifi AP. But, like i sad before, i'm just a noob and don't have the skills to analise more deeply. If i could help with a log or anything is just to ask.
Thanks a lot guys.

Last edited by saponga; 2012-04-13 at 14:55.