View Single Post
Posts: 1,513 | Thanked: 2,248 times | Joined on Mar 2006 @ US
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
SD69: what is wrong with you man?!? You feel you're losing control over your property or what? Dammit, its all about the community over here, not about your lawyers way of thinking. Come on, if you can't contribute... well, just withdraw yourself. Or do what you're expected to do - do your best to help that very same community last. Honestly, I can't believe you're playing that game
Been waiting for Jagielski to weigh in for scheduling the Board meeting, like in the last Board, I often waited for Board Chairman Samoff to schedule a meeting. Look at my actual record of attending Board and Council meetings instead of some misleading innuendo and you will see it is very good. I acted within 7 days to find and appoint two qualified Directors so that the Foundation could proceed. Of course that bit of contribution was twisted into a negative with complaints that there should be a special election of the Board seats vacated by Samoff and Galvez instead of the appointments, which complaints have been a terrible distraction and waste of time, and then the same people turn around and complain that the Board of appointees (who they complained should defer to Directors elected in special elections in the future) haven't done anything yet. I asked Jagielski in good faith to help out and he agreed. But I wouldn't be surprised if he is looking at the scene and he might resign too.

Joerg's post is full of half-truths and misplaced blame. If I try to squeeze in the time to respond and to correct everything, it's a half-response and just more grist for the toxic mill. And this negative politics and dysfunction is going on continuously, all starting pretty much from the day Joerg showed up on council election scene. It's a terribly destructive approach - throwing out so much negativity and mud so often that some of it eventually sticks in the minds of some people.

Last edited by SD69; 2013-04-14 at 20:38. Reason: removed general comments

The Following User Says Thank You to SD69 For This Useful Post: