View Single Post
Posts: 78 | Thanked: 31 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Hafnia
Thanks all, thinking to start out with the Intex Aqua Fish, really cheap on eBay, and brand new, even though the quality is not the most premium, have been long time since I have rooted and plaid with my phones, but if I get a good offer on a Oneplus X or Nexus 5 (my wife does have a Nexus 5, but she does not wanna get rid of it, even though I offered to get a new phone for her).

This seems to be the cheapest Intex I could find, cannot fint any european stores that sells it, is it only possible to get it from india?

Strange that i Finnish company, only currently have a phone out in india. Would be cool if Nokia was to buy Jolla, and get into the smartphone game again, really miss those days, now every phone looks the same.

Will be fun to see how much have changed since Nokia N9 running Meego, loved that UI, but pretty unusable now, since I cannot get Google or Live to sync with the phone, getting my contact and calendar plus e-mails on the N9, guessing that it just does not work well with two stage verification on Google and Microsoft, even though I have tried making separate app passworn for the phone.

Also have iPhone and Sony smartphones, even though I like Android and iOS, just not as well designed UI for my likings, brilliantly just swyping to get around the UI, with these all screen phones, just seems most naturel and fastest.

Have also thought about getting a Nokia N900, so I can test and see the evolution from maemo->meego->sailfish, really liked that phone back then, great combination og Nokia N810(800) internet tablet and a smartphone. Anyway getting all nostalgic here, just kind of miss those days, where Nokia came up with all kinds of phones and designs, also really liked Symbian and kind of miss those (sometimes) strange N-series phones.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whc For This Useful Post: