View Single Post
Posts: 770 | Thanked: 558 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Abidjan
Hi guyz, what about Neo900 ? How is it going ? I still have my N900, I was so excited about the project, but now, no news ? The N900 is still a good phone i use sometimes.

By the way, it's been a long time (about two years) that i did not flashed it, I'm looking for a way to save my messages (maybe in a way i could access them from a computer or flash - copy them back to the N900), any way would be great.

Second request, as Opera link closed their service, does someone know a way to copy the settings from opera (in the N900) so that i could copy them back when i flash the phone (or even a way to copy them inside opera browser on the PC - speed dials, notes, bookmarks)

So that's it, a way to save my messages and the opera settings.

Apart from that, the N900 is still great as a phone, and i use it since 2010, I've been through all problems: screen, usb, now dead speakers, but it still rocks, especially the keyboard, i don't know why phones with keyboards do not exist anymore.

You guyz keep on make this forum alive.