View Single Post
Originally Posted by moodroid View Post
I've found out that I can get rid of apps from the launcher by re/moving the .desktop file, but is there any way to control the order of the the apps in the launcher?
Yes, try press-and-hold anywhere on the launcher. Then you can drag and drop or uninstall apps. When you drag icons on top of each other, you create a folder.
Originally Posted by moodroid View Post
Also, just wondered whether there were any qml files associated with the launcher that might allow us to customize it in any way?
You might want to check out patchmanager in general and coderus' launcher combined patch (there are many patches for the launcher, this just happens to be my favourite) for your use case for information on how/what to change. Both Patchmanager2 and this Patch are available on openrepos/warehouse. When you look at the patch on github, you can see it changes stuff in /usr/share/lipstick-jolla-home-qt5/launcher/Launcher.qml (among other places)
___
list of i486/noarch packages on openrepos (jolla tablet)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to velox For This Useful Post: