View Single Post
Posts: 1,034 | Thanked: 784 times | Joined on Dec 2007 @ Annapolis, MD
Originally Posted by levintruenoae86 View Post
Do you mean the viewer when you tap on the message in your text conversation (where you subsequently save the file)? Or do you mean the gallery application?
Either way, would you mind sharing your MMS settings? Maybe there's something I missed as far as APN and service settings go. I can't get anything more than a thumbnail that takes up a minuscule portion of the screen.

Nice to meet another N9 user in Maryland, by the way .
After I save the MMS image and view it in the Gallery, it looks to be full size. I'll admit that the thumbnail of an MMS in the text conversation window is pretty damn small.

I'll have to digg up my MMS settings. I never messed with it and just let the T-Mobile SIM card populate the MMS and internet settings automatically.

So, fellow Maryland-er, did you get a new Micro SIM from T-Mobile, or did you cut down an existing one like I did?
I wanted the option of swapping the card back into the N900 via an adapter in case the N9 sucked. So far I haven't swapped it back even once.

Besides, T-Mobile wanted a new activation fee to transfer my account to a new micro sim, so screw that...