View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Just checked out the the package status.
While the infra can be ... difficult, nothing seems to be wrong with the promotion of your package.
It would appear you have promoted it from Development to Testing and that has been successful on 2016-08-06 20:46 UTC, the QA has been completed and it is awaiting promotion from Testing to Extras.

You will have to select the Testing version of the package to view the promotion button.
Oh, right - there is also the Testing repository. So went there, clicked the promotion link as well and it seems to have worked - all repositories now have 0.53.1:

http://maemo.org/packages/view/modrana/

Originally Posted by sixwheeledbeast View Post
Any queries let me know. (TMO, IRC whichever)

If this is successful releasing the latest packages to Devel would be great, I can provide any bugs or feedback here or on github as I have done before.

If I get time in the meanwhile I may look at pulling the latest version and installing it manually on desktop and N900. However, it would be nice from a tester prospective to tie an issue with a version number. Especially if you need a broken function working again for a task you need to do.
If you don't hit any major bugs with the current I'm inclined to just cutting a new version and releasing it to Extras Devel - we can iron out any further issues after that.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: