View Single Post
Posts: 423 | Thanked: 478 times | Joined on Sep 2014 @ Netherlands
Originally Posted by JulmaHerra View Post
This contradicts the very idea of crowdfunding and most likely would not be applied to such case.

Maybe you should not be too arrogant on that one as you clearly have not realized that the transaction was NOT made with Jolla of Finland, nor in EU but with Jolla-Asia Ltd residing in Hong Kong (as in Finland laws regulating crowdfunding were not ready at the time of the campaign). So, pichlo is very much right on this - Jolla would be under any obligation to refund, but they chose to do so (which is of course wise thing to do).
Crowdfunding is covered by that law. It has been tested in court.

I'm sorry if I was coming off arrogant. It was just that pichlo's reply felt very crude as he hadn't even studied my law, so I was only trying to point out that my law is different. I wasn't trying to come off arrogant or anything. Again: I apologize.
I hadn't noticed that the transaction was with Jolla in Hong Kong. I've switched banks early 2016 so I can't recall the transaction, but I believe you. In that case, ignore my post. (< I'm talking to you, pichlo and everyone else )

Last edited by vistaus; 2017-10-16 at 09:31.

The Following User Says Thank You to vistaus For This Useful Post: