View Single Post
Posts: 30 | Thanked: 20 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Lincolnshire, UK
Hi all, and thanks for sharing your first impressions of (hopefully) my next phone / computer.

Just a couple of questions though if you don't mind answering them. Nothing technical or complicated, just things that i've not seen answered from reading countless reviews and watching pretty much every video available.

1. I know that everything is in landscape except for the phone functions, but what about when viewing photos? If I have a portrait picture will that display as a tiny picture in landscape orientation, or will it fill the screen in portrait orientation? Or, better yet, does the accelerometer work when viewing photos?

2. And, sticking with the picture viewing, how do you zoom into and out of photos when viewing them? I'm guessing the volume rocker?

3. Is there a voice recorder app as on Nokias S60 handsets?

4. When capturing video, presumably its fixed focus, but is the focus set for nearby objects (the same as the N95 for example) or for further away (the same as the N97)?

I do have a few more questions (such as MSN integration) but they won't be as easily answered until after the device is released.

Thanks very much for any info

The Following User Says Thank You to steve4130 For This Useful Post: