View Single Post
Posts: 91 | Thanked: 53 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ UAE/Dubai/Burj Khalifa
Whats up guys

Im sooooooooo happy nowadays

I started my FIRST REAL job EVER (I just graduated as a Communication Engineer a few months ago!!)

After few months of waiting and looking everywhere, here and there

At last i found a job which i really LOVE

Considering i love Mobile Phones in general and that i joined communication engineering for that main reason, I consider this job as a dream comes TRUE!!

I did 3 interviews here in Nokia main office in Dubai/UAE

The best thing is that they needed an Arabic guy for the job cause as a test engineer i need to check the Arabic software beside other things!!

Im soooo happy....Thank god i have a very good experience in Mobiles in general and nokia in particular, Cause many of the candidates were very good (in fact one of them is my friend who i graduated with from the same university) but having that experice made me on the top of the list!!

LOL...I remember EVERYONE (family and many of my friends) around me kept on saying "Why the hell do you waste all your money on mobile phones????".......Im LOLing at that now HAHA

We get to travel too which is awesome too

For all people out there....NEVER GIVE-UP & LOOSE HOPE

It took more than 4 months for me to find this job while many of my friend got jobs as soon as they finished college (mostly through other people, i dont know what u call it)......Which was soooo disappointing for me ...but now i feel way better

Also keep on believing...

THANK YOU NOOOOOOOOOKIA....I LOVE U!!!

Peace

Its time to stop posting!!!!!
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/1646/stopposting.jpg

Last edited by Ahmed360; 2010-02-25 at 02:05.

The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed360 For This Useful Post: