View Single Post
Posts: 3,074 | Thanked: 12,960 times | Joined on Mar 2010 @ Sofia,Bulgaria
Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
Sure, as a council member I promote CSSU to parties outside maemo.org. I wouldn't call it PR because the general public hasn't much interest. But external collaboration with outside groups interested in FOSS on mobile devices, sure.
But you are doing it because you feel like that, not because you have to. My point was that such promotion could be made a part of the council's duties. And it is not only the promotion, the communication with the community (whatever it means) re CSSU, could be partially assigned to council. Joining #maemo-ssu when there is a CSSU devs meeting or on regular basis(not all of the council members of course), could be made another duty to council, so the council to stay in touch with the project. Again, a random thoughts.

I've corrected the link in my post. To be more specific, the point I was trying to make is that someone called CSSU stable a joke. I empathize that merlin1991 felt compelled to respond to such a callous comment. I would like to organize internally and give better feedback to CSSU.
Yeah, the post calling CSSU stable a joke was an good example of what people who don't know/does not care could withdraw from the thin air.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freemangordon For This Useful Post: