View Single Post
Originally Posted by mikecomputing View Post
yet another thread where some still hopes engineers works with meego inside micronokia, will you never learn?

dooh
Nope, more of a "Did Elop miss someone?" type of thread. You know, there still may be a spy in the enemy camps!

Seriously though, I just stumbled upon it and really thought 'I thought they were all culled already.' Just thought I'd ask.

I know that even if they did still work there, I'm sure they've been moved onto something else, or are soon to be axed. Nokia went full on ****** when they hired Elop and I don't think they had a damn clue that their stock would crash so hard, but Elop kept saying "Don't worry, our new overlords will take care of us!" but then Microsoft said "Sorry ol' chaps, but WP7 won't have any way for us to upgrade to WP8. Don't worry about that though, 'cause I'm sure all the *****s... er uhm... customers will upgrade their 6 month old phones with WP8 ones... double your monies!!!!"

slaapliedje
I have figured out the reason 'smartphones' were invented. They are for reading the internet while pooping. This means the best smartphone ever created is the N9. It is the only one that works so well single-handed.