View Single Post
ok, but i guess team of nemomobile doesnt want to impose their UI preferences alone and without hearing community, since i dont think they want to obtain a product used only from 7 people.
So if we have screen and we have different and constructive opinions, why not sharing our impression and suggestion with them? we together can polish it and make it really nice, cant we?
Someone on the other topic said that jolla would have been focalized on main commercial devices already in the market, making only software just like cyanogen. So if it is difficoult since jolla is a company, let's make it with nemo mobile, wich is not a company (yet??). Sailors have made a really good PR and advertising (you attracted me wich i was simple android user) so why not using our enthusiasm for it?
we can also collect found to support developers that join nemo team (as we do for great developers for sfos like coderus, cepi, hhaveri, ancelad, dax etc...); the difference is that, at least for now, we don't need to produced something or paying attention to things that companies have to deal with, so it would be enough a lower money budget. Then we could really find some producer wich are unlike and looking for user base, as puzzlephone, or fairphone. They could have, along with mass commercial android user base, another branch of open os (faithfull)user base... maybe i am just stupid or making things easier than they are, but i am at least open to understand other point of view and being corrected if wrong. this is the real spirit of community, not something when everyone has to show that his opinion are the best and others have to learn from him, but a place where we can exchange ideas and opinion, not fight, not in order to blame someone or bash everything who tries, but to give suggestion and keep on enthusiasm.

For example i think that a lot of sailors here would be happy to give a monthly fee to a team of developers that mantein and develop their preferred OS. sure, who can't code, like me, have to give some fee to support efforts by who are able to code, but i dont thing that, if is it real a community where people want to join and not to use and throw away, it wouldnt be a problem

PS: jolla with dillon passion and sailors users enthusiasm have obtained great free advertising in different ways.

Last edited by itdoesntmatt; 2015-11-21 at 12:26.

The Following User Says Thank You to itdoesntmatt For This Useful Post: