View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 6,215 | Thanked: 6,400 times | Joined on Nov 2011
Originally Posted by MFaroTusino View Post
There are people who have it currently, but they are being selfish
Well that is nothing new then...Sadly the more numbers of people i see with n950s the less i see genuine developers who have or are developing something for harmattan...Its like we harmattan users are the b**tards of Nokia and hence first Nokia abandoned us then those very people who could be trusted to continue the community abandoned the ship too...

The development section of TMO is one very good indication; when somebody asks for help usually the OP ends up solving his own issue...I saw wook ask for something the other day and till date nobody helped even though many "n950 devs" know the solution...juiceme was doing something for dual-booting and choosing os using a tap on the screen instead of volume buttons and when he initially asked for help nobody helped him till he already had some basic ideas...Luckily, coderus and wook saw it and were there too but otherwise the cupboard is quite bare

That's why I am very thankful to the developers on here who have stayed on and continue to churn update after update as well as developing new apps...

Last edited by thedead1440; 2012-09-10 at 11:57.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thedead1440 For This Useful Post: