Thread: 2.1.0/Iijoki EA
View Single Post
Posts: 592 | Thanked: 1,603 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Berlin / Germany
I have a problem to update my Jolla Tablet over terminal.
Code:
[root@Sailfish ssu]# ssu re
Device release is currently: 2.1.0.9
[root@Sailfish ssu]# version --dup
REFRESHING CACHE AND DOWNLOADING PACKAGES
Refreshing: 97% (remaining: 5s)
Message: adaptation0: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
adaptation1: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
aliendalvik: Store credentials not received. Failed to activate service 'com.jolla.jollastore': timed out
customer-jolla: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
sailfish-eas: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
store: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
xt9: Store credentials not received. Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

Finished transaction (status=1, runtime=373300ms)
UPGRADING SYSTEM
Finished transaction (status=1, runtime=3306ms)
FINISHING

NO UPDATES FOUND. Try again later.
What is wrong here?

My Jolla credentials a re in /etc/ssu/ssu.ini
I can"t boot the tablet to Sailfish UI, but i can SSH to it.

I solved the problem:

Code:
mv /etc/ssu/ssu.ini /etc/ssu/ssu.orig
ssu ur
ssu re 2.1.0.9
version —dup
zypper ref; zypper up
you can move the old /etc/ssu/ssu.ini back afterwards

Last edited by explit; 2017-02-09 at 19:32. Reason: Problem solved

The Following User Says Thank You to explit For This Useful Post: