View Single Post
Posts: 1,195 | Thanked: 2,708 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Hanoi
Originally Posted by nodevel View Post
While I wholeheartedly agree that integration is the way to go, instead of apps, I don't think such requests belong to this thread (there are already some on the list and I don't think they belong there either).

In my opinion (correct me if I'm wrong), this thread should provide a source of inspiration to anyone with some developing skills. Proposals for changes in SailfishOS cannot be picked by anyone to implement (except for the Browser, Document viewer etc., but it's not that easy either), so these proposals belong to TJC.

Just my 2c.
Agree but, on the other hand, I would like to remind eager developers that some basic Nokia classics like SIP should better be integrated, so instead developing something stand alone, they may join the waiting crowd and express impatience towards Jolla to offer the missing bits to connect already available SIP framework to accounts and to telephone UI.

Example of best of both worlds is the CSipSimple application on Android, you have an option to integrate or use as standalone. How great is that?