View Single Post
Posts: 68 | Thanked: 23 times | Joined on Jun 2014 @ Sweden
Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Before you go any further guessing that your N9 is 059L7N7: N9 RM-696 Country Variant Sweden SE Magenta_COLOR which may be the problem as N9Repomirror can have problems with some regional variants rather than devices running global, although should have been resolved in version 0.7.2
The Nokia is a N9, check. RM-969, check. CV Sweden, check. Magenta.... No, it's the one and the same as in the other thread (Black to white, you offered up a pair of white bits) Still no answer from the other fella.) so, it's a black one... However, since i got curious, i couldn't dig it out from the phone, and had to go by whats on the box. And as it turns out, the box and the phone doesn't agree on what IMEI i have, so i guess they swapped my hardware around enough to make it possible that i have a system board that is, anything really.

059L7N6 64GB is what the sticker on the phone reads. As i said, i'm not able to find the model put in text in the phone software, i'm sure it's there, i just cant find it. It's not where i expected it to be, on the same "page" as the IMEI, and firmware revision.

Originally Posted by aspergerguy View Post
Only try to install n9repomirror_0.7.2_armel.deb
I did that right after i downloaded both. Post 8 in this thread. Didn't work. Tried it again. I'll just get a few things from underfoot here, and then i'll do a backup, reset, thingy, and see if i can enable developer mode, get things going, and then load my backup. I'll be back, smiling or crying, time will tell. ;- )

Again, thanks.
B!