View Single Post
Originally Posted by Heik View Post
FYI,

Ordered 27.7. using debit card feature of my Mastercard.
Got "standard" email to send copy of credit card with date masked and copy of latest credit statement.

Replied by email, did not send any credit card info, since credit card had quite a little to do with the purchase (number of credit card is not the same as the number of the debit card on the back side of the combined card). Wondered in email why they ask things that are not related to the payment. Wondered also why they need to ensure that the owner of the card is the customer, since the paying goes through "verified by Visa" process.

Got simply reply after 50 hours (they promise reply in 24 or 48 hours):
"Your PaisaPay payment has been rejected as the verification documents asked for, were not received. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Hey, I did not pay with credit card
Also:

"Action required:
Please make the payment using another payment method (i.e. other than credit or debit card used for this transaction). Your purchase is currently not paid for and the seller(s) will not ship you the item(s) till you make the payment again.
Please note that your credit / debit card has not been charged for this transaction. If you paid using debit card, the amount will be credited to your bank account
."

OK, I paid with credit card and eBay page opened, which told:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), or a copy of your latest credit card statement"

After a moment I also got email:
"Please send a scanned/photographed copy of the front of the credit card used for this payment (with Expiry Date hidden), and a copy of your latest credit card statement."

I sent scan of my credit card with date and part of the number masked and with no statements, and pointing out that there was or in the message on the eBay page.

After 72 hours I got email:
"We are pleased to inform you that your pending PaisaPay payment has been approved. You paid the order total of Rs. 7,099.00 using credit card."

Seller is required to ship the item latest 13-Aug-16.

So, this was my process.

Heikki

Edit:
Seems to be amateurs there conducting the replies and rules!
Got it today (23.8.2016).
Arrived to Finland 17.8. Paid VAT (17.43€) on 19.8.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Heik For This Useful Post: