View Single Post
Posts: 649 | Thanked: 762 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Ohio
Originally Posted by matemana View Post
I have very bad experience. Today something went wrong with touch screen. It ignored touches. I could not unlock for 10 minutes. I couldn't scroll. Touch screen worked in recovery good. So i did reinstall wiped:
dalvik, system, data, cache and installed latest. It worked good.

It's highly unreliable system. If you need GPS quickly you can't rely on SFOS, If you need to send some files via BT you can't rely, If you want wifi tethering you can't rely. Android just works. Sadly this is what it is. Hack even slimport does not work. Other then this all the fancy linux stuff is nice to have on a phone. But as i said all these things i mentioned earlier are not relible for daily use. You should have dual boot with android.
I am using this port (still on 2.1.0.10) on my Nexus 5 without any of the issues you describe. I am not saying it is flawless, but what SFOS experience is?

You clearly have the experience needed, but for some reason you are having issues that others are not having. After reading several pages of all of your problems, I am not surprised that you aren't happy. I am just pleased that I have not encountered any of your issues.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to imaginaryenemy For This Useful Post: