View Single Post
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by BillyTheFish View Post
Just to clarify a couple of things with replacement pack 2:

1) Do we need to have downloaded the official add-on pack from the Ovi store to get it to work? -I want to but can't due to the current Ovi Store problems.

2) Will the pack overwrite existing, original levels / high scores? If so, is there any way to get them back or back them up afterwards?

3) Will the pack cause any problems with the new official levels when they come back on sale?

Thanks for everyone's work on this, it's a really great game.

1) No you dont need to but the official pack. But you should when its released. Esp as the developers have been very helpfull in helping us get our own levels up and running
2-3)When you get the proper pack2. You will have unlocked and set up high scored based on the pack i created.
How to get them back. i do have on my plan to look at , btu given im trying to also build a new mythtv box at home , im not sure of my time scales. So in summary. Wont stop you playing the pack 2 levels, They will just copy over our ones. but it will mean you might have 3* in some of them already

to get the meteor stirke. just copy the unziped file over one of the pack 2 levels using the mapping list on page 4(i think of the thread)

Last edited by cgarvie; 2010-02-01 at 13:11.