View Single Post
Posts: 1,259 | Thanked: 1,341 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Germany
Perhaps there will be a new coding competition in several weeks and I wonder what kind of useful applications are there still missing at the N900.
Note:
Even if you are a good programmer... sometimes the problem is simply the lack of a good idea. And for this I created this thread. Simply to try to inspire some developer as soon as the competition starts.
We have plenty of useful and outstanding applications. But do they cover all needs? What is missing?

And I don't talking about joke applications like a Coffee cooking App, X-Ray body scanner or a iPhone fart app.

No, I'm hunting for great, outstanding and practical ideas.
Perhaps a N900 parking assist system if something like this could be possible without expensive external Hardware. (I couldn't imagine myself but perhaps someone has a great idea how to implement this - signal transit time from earspeaker to microphone or something like this?)

So please. Post here what you would like to see in the future at your favorite Maemo / MeeGo Device (N900 and his successors). Perhaps a gifted developer would like the Idea too.

Edit:
And please, take some effort to describe exactly about what you're talking. And don't throw only names of some applications in this forum that nobody knows what this application could do. Thanks.

Wiki Pages:
Community wish-list
Applications you wish were ported from other platforms

Last edited by Helmuth; 2011-01-14 at 09:51.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Helmuth For This Useful Post: