View Single Post
Posts: 3,159 | Thanked: 2,023 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Finland
Originally Posted by s4br0s0 View Post
@xRobby

This is a lose situation for Nokia.

Let's see scenarios:

1: Shareholder win the lawsuit: Fired Elop and Ihamuotila and no more WP strategy (another lawsuit for the contract with microsoft), so Nokia lose time and money (to get another CEO and strategy).

2: Shareholder lose the lawsuit but get Elop fire and no more WP strategy: Same time and money lose.

3: Shareholder lose but Elop and WP strategy continues: Best scenario posible WP is the right way (i have my personal opinion about this and respect everyone else).

4: Shareholder win, Elop don't get fired but no more WP strategy: Probably the worse can happen, lose time and money on WP, lose time and money in new strategy and this new strategy is with Elop.

I hope you understand my point, i know yours is something positive could be of this but at this point is hard to get some positive of this, probably on long terms but to much time for that.

Greetings.
I hate to spoil your dreams, but lawsuit isn't a way to replace management, there is time and place for everything and nokias annual meeting was held just recently...

The lawsuit is about claimed promises nokia did...

e: and do you still think that Elop made radical changes to strategy without the support of board of directors?!? The signs are pretty clear that he was hired to execute a plan selected well before he was hired in the first place.. So called transition leader.
If the link doesn't help, just use
Google Custom Search

Last edited by ossipena; 2012-05-06 at 06:59.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ossipena For This Useful Post: