View Single Post
Posts: 283 | Thanked: 102 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ VENEZUELA
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
{do what you like, modifying the source to be how you want is what the gpl is all about. what im suggesting is better if you want to just change the config, though. you can change the ini at runtime without restarting, and you dont invalidate the deb files in aegis.}

now, as for your keys not changing the volume or the profile, i have no idea how you achievd this, but i would really like to know! do you use inception? do you run the program as root? are you on openmode? {if youre not, you could brick your phone by modifying the source files without updating the digsigsums. perhaps this is also causing your camera troubles.}
Hi.
If openmode.
As I mentioned before,
When you start the flash key vol->unlock screen->phone call->volume keys do not work.
When you start the flash key vol->unlock screen->desktop->volume keys do not change the profile.
Screen lock->keys vol->flash off->returns to normal.

The error in the camera is simply the flash on, try any app (theflashlight), is the same.

I imagine the mistakes mentioned above is due to start the flash and then try to give use volume keys while the flash is on.

You can disable the flash function to unlock screen?

locked screen->key vol->flash on->unlock screen->flash off.

Last edited by guillermorojaz; 2012-05-27 at 08:10.

The Following User Says Thank You to guillermorojaz For This Useful Post: