View Single Post
If you're getting to 99% it looks everything is ok and it just tells you the symbolic links to files are wrong (as it's on XP I would say this is expected). Now look at the extracted files for qemu-i386 (it should be around 3mb, or somewhere near that size). Put my archive in /media/mmc1/ (if you copied it over to MyDocs open up terminal and
----------
cd /home/user/MyDocs
cp RLsN900.tar.gz /media/mmc1/
cd /media/mmc1
tar -xzvf RLsN900.tar.gz
(I am assuming above that N800 folder structure is the same as N900)
---------------
This should get you 'rls' folder with subfolders with games and 'inc' subfolder with libraries. In /media/mmc1/rls/ there is 'qemu-i386' which runs on N900. Overwrite this file with the one you extracted from 'linux-user-test-0.3.tar' and make it executable (assuming you copied it to MyDocs in terminal):

cd /home/user/MyDocs
cp qemu-i386 /media/mmc1/qemu-i386
cd /media/mmc1
chmod 777 qemu-i386

And you should be ready to go (if your card is formatted to ext2/3 so the chmod works). If for some reason your card is not in /media/mmc1 and the rls folder ends up there you will need to amend run.sh for each game (just change the line '/media/mmc1/rls/qemu-i386 /media/mmc1/rls/inc/ld-linux.so.2 --library-path /media/mmc1/rls/inc ./<game_binary>' so that /media/mmc1/ is the correct path for your memory card. It's just below '# Run ADOM in emu' line - yeah I'm that lazy typing on small keyboard, didn't bother to remove it). Hope this works. If not, try with the other N800 build from that thread.

Good luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to szopin For This Useful Post: