View Single Post
Posts: 1,390 | Thanked: 710 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Beirut, Lebanon
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
Dear Maemo community,

I will leave Nokia in a couple of weeks. With this, I will also leave my official and unofficial responsibilities in maemo.org. The main reason is that I'm getting a new job in a new area (for me) that will require plenty of learning and extra time: the Wikimedia community. More details here:

Moving up in the freedom stack
http://flors.wordpress.com/2012/08/2...freedom-stack/

I will connect the council with the right people in charge of the maemo.org hosting and the distribution of devices. As far as I know these are the only areas where Nokia and myself have still some items open.

I also want to advance here my Big Thank You to this community. I have learned a lot with you and I have enjoyed the fun in the good times, and also in the other ones. When I joined Nokia my goal was to convert the official maemo.org site in an authentic community made of passionate contributors. We've got our ups and downs but I believe the core mission has been accomplished.

My nokia.com address will still work during a couple of weeks. I'm subscribing to this thread and you can use it to reach me out even after that. In any case it's easy to find me.
I actually don't know you since I am a newbie, but I bet you have done great things and changed the way everything worked here So thank you for everything you have done and congratulations for your new job, we hope you enjoy it to the max Bye

Originally Posted by Dave999
I will vote AMD for president next time if I'm having any shares during next meeting.

Do good for a human being and like my art page!