View Single Post
Posts: 32 | Thanked: 74 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ South Australia
Originally Posted by marshel View Post
I Have a N800, would this kernel patch aply to my hardware? can i put it without fear?
No, this patch will not work with an n800, only an n810. There is a link in my signature for a .34-rc3 kernel for n800 which was done by tmr - however the n800 .34-rc3 patch is not against the MeeGo kernel (obviously).

Originally Posted by svs57 View Post
I have some problem with this patch:
1. Internel MMC doesn't recognized
No, this is a known problem. The menelaus driver has the code for the internal MMC, however it doesn't get recognized. Upstream (linux-omap) don't know why this is either.

2. Omap Soc sound driver module doesn't create:
I have not tested anything outside of my base configuration (arch/arm/configs/n810_defconfig), including sound. There was someone that got sound working for the n810, I will be seeing if I can contact him, if not I will try and get it working myself.

3. What's with WiFi ?
You need to include the p45spi driver into the config. If you look at the .33.1 kernel thread linked in my signature some people have got it working, I have not done any testing on this either and is not included in the base configuration.

I will be performing some testing on these components and making a new patch file soon.