View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
It's time for me to say a fond farewell to my trusty N900. Over the weekend I have been made an offer on a Galaxy S2 I couldn't refuse, and as much as I love the N900 it's time for me to move to something a bit more mainstream.

I have been with the N900 since pretty much day one, and I think some of the features that have only recently came out on other platforms were pioneered on this handset. I remember using it with glee to open up my friend's PS3 back in the day, I remember online sync when others had kludge fixes, and the storage - nothing compared.

Tonight I have wiped the eMMC and reinstalled it so it has gone back to 'out of the box' settings ready for its next owner. I'll be putting it on ebay over the weekend and I hope the next owner takes good care of it, it's in great shape and with a screen protector from day one there is not a single scratch on the screen. I will admit when I was flashing it back to factory state I was a little bit sad.

Thanks to everyone on this forum too, there has been some amazing help here with some very fine people. I hope I will see some of you in other forums like the Cyanogenmod's forums over time, there are some truly worthy developers I hope keep up their work.

So long

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: