View Single Post
Posts: 1,313 | Thanked: 2,977 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Kaacz View Post
I have same problem, but not always. Bad for debug. I try it, but ..
In Default rule is Standby screen enable.
In rule is: when "home" cell-ids (300s) then Standby screen disable (with restore prev. mode).
In some days Standby screen is not enabled after leaving home cell-ids location.
Do you perhaps sometimes shutdown or restart your phone when you're at home? If so, what you observed could happen.

Using "restore previous" in your rule makes no sense in this case, and is in fact harmful. You should remove "restore previous" and let the default rule take care of switching standby screen on when you leave your home cell-ids.

But, if cell-ids changed, i have no way to simply change only cell-ids in rules with same cell-ids place. I must recollect cell-ids for each rule. In the future it would be good to have the lists of the cell-id locations.

I hope, unlike my poor english, I wrote it clearly.
You did write it clearly, and I know the pain... I've been thinking about different kinds of ways to do that, like having a button "copy from another rule", or copy-paste kind of things. But I haven't settled on anything, and it's really low-priority so not sure when or if it'll be implemented.

The Following User Says Thank You to ajalkane For This Useful Post: