View Single Post
Posts: 266 | Thanked: 156 times | Joined on Jun 2011 @ India
Originally Posted by AgogData View Post
I just got a new iphone 4 and let go (hardly) of my beloved n900, i loved everything about n900 the apps, the community, the games and specially the wep cracking
and i found some interesting features in iphone 4 like many highly graphical supported games and apps.
BUT to be honest here is some points that i regret giving away my n900 :

- iphone can't read every file formats like n900 (in n900 you can drop any file format and open it)
- everything is done via itunes, if im away from home and i want to put something into my iphone i have to install the 130 MB itunes, n900 i could just plug it in and you're done
- i don't know if you gonna believe it or not but the headphones sound in n900 is way much better than the iphone, in the iphone its like there is something wrong here but music with n900 is magical
- i feel like im monitored and chained and smotherd by itunes !

but the main cause i let go of my n900 was its size it was a brick in my jeans difficult to walk normally, run, roundhouseing =P
i gave it to my brother who is stunned by it, he fell for it and i can see him always using it like i used to
so farewell helpful and friendly community

- and yeah there are some wise-behinds that will show up here soon i already know them :-P
birck eh?? how do u expect a pocket size computer with all awesome features to be..?? slimmer than an I phone or other android phones..?? all phoes will tell u"dont push me beyond my limit.."but everytime i use my N900 it keeps telling me"Is this the best u have got??"this is my personal experience using N900..i too accept I phone looks good does things good but i say I ALWSAYS LOVE MY N900.. Best luck with your iphone mate..cheers..

Last edited by visN900; 2011-07-19 at 11:59.