View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Copernicus View Post
Yeah, that's right! Get rid of all the engineers, all the finance people, all the marketers. Just do what you can asap to plop a tablet into the hands of everyone who ordered one. Of course, the fact that the device will not have any support and new features never added because there isn't anyone left to do that kind of work doesn't matter...
While I guess many community members would be willing to get without the tablets they backed if it helped Jolla to get over the current crysis, there are still many others who trusted Jolla to deliver and who could generate a lot of ill will and anger if they never get what they ordered/backed.

And I'm afraid that ill will, not delivering & loosing trust is really something Jolla might not affort at a moment when critical investment rounds & licensing deals are at stake.

Also while the amount gathered in the crowdfuding campaign is not insignificant, I'm afraid it still can't "power" an undertaking of Jollas size for long.