View Single Post
OK, but trying to connect (by WPS, not by providing WPA2 passphrase!) "holy way" to the device that You've got PIN/password cracked, You also get PIN told to You, and order to input it *into* AP? Are You able to connect N900 to such device, via using WPN and correct PIN?

I'm asking this, cause I would like to filter out, if such "take PIN and input it into AP" is really some upgrade to WPS implementations (aiming to filter out reaver usage), or just bug in communication between Maemo connectivity manager and WPS of AP.
---

As for Your instructions, reaver works on my device - some AP's just doesn't seem to accept any PIN, so reaver cycles through all 10 000 PINS and start from scratch.

I would like to filter out, if it may be related to WPS implementation not compatible with reaver, or just bad NACK related setting - i.e. reaver trying correct PIN at some point -> AP failing to response properly -> reaver thinking, that PIN was rejected and marking it as invalid.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!