View Single Post
Posts: 5,335 | Thanked: 8,187 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Pennsylvania, USA
Originally Posted by Sentinel1705 View Post
Not just FedEx in NJ either. While I have never gone through the agony of waiting for a N810, I've had my fair share of FedEx either misdelivering something or flat out lying.
All the carriers seem to have their fair share of winning employees. For instance, I'm not certain the FedEx driver for my neighborhood even comes to a full stop when making deliveries. Sure, the tracking information shows the package was dropped off at the front door, but we more often find the boxes lying somewhere near the driveway.

Until my wife had a talk with him, our UPS driver would check our front door when making a delivery, and if the door was unlocked, he'd walk in without even knocking to put the package on the coffee table. He meant well, but it alarmed my wife to hear some unknown person walking into the living room while she was upstairs bathing the kids or something.

My favorite though was the USPS guy who delivered the mail our mail when we lived in a ground floor apartment. He'd wave to us as he walked past the big, glass sliding doors at the front of the apartment, and then drop a "Sorry we missed you" card in our mailbox in the hallway. He was too lazy to even ask one of us to walk back to his truck with him to get the package. Instead, we'd have to wait 24 hours and then drive across town to the post office to pick it up.